Center for Culinary Arts, Manila
We believe in the natural capacity of Filipinos to become successful leaders in the global culinary industry. We recognize the uniqueness of each student and the need to develop them not only through our internationally accredited programs, facilities and faculty, but also to imbibe in them strong leadership and social values that are celebrated world-wide as uniquely Filipino.
Upcoming Short Courses
For CCA Farmers:
- The Culinary Essentials (January 7, 2013 - January 23, 2013)
- 13 Sessions of fundamentals in cooking and beyond. Each day will allow you to tackle 5 to 6 recipes and learning industry standards of food safety & sanitation and green practices in the kitchen.
- The Pastry Essentials (January 28, 2013 – Feb 6, 2013)
- 13 Sessions of basic Baking & Pastry skills with integrated green practices in the kitchen. Each day, the participants will tackle 5-6 recipes.
For CCA Podium:
- Professional Baking & Pastry (January 14 – October 24, 2013 Morning Session)
- A 9-month intensive program from Mondays thru Thursdays in Diploma in Pastry and Baking education equipped with internationally
- The Pastry Essentials (January 18, 2013 – Feb 15, 2013 every Friday – Sunday only)
- 13 sessions of Basic Baking & Pastry Skills with integrated GREEN practices in the kitchen. Each day, the participants will tackle 5-6 recipes.
For CCA Katipunan:
- The Culinary Essentials (January 12, 2013 – February 23, 2013)
- 13 sessions of fundamentals in cooking and beyond. Each day will allow you to tackle 5-6 recipes and learning industry standards of food safety & sanitation and green practices in the kitchen.
For CCA Oceana:
- Professional Chef Fast Track (January 14, 2013 – July 18, 2013)
A showcase of the best mom and kids activities around the metro!
Mom and Me Fun Circuit 3 exciting activities in 1 day
-Paint and draw
-Sing and dance
-Play and do sports and more!!!
Mark your calendars!
Every Saturday and Sunday of October October 5,6,12,13,19,20,26 and 27 12:00 p.m to 06:00 p.m
Be Revolutionized this 2013
Take a quick look on how cooking revolution takes place. It’s a combination of not just great food but of passion, tradition and experience. Witness how cooking transforms to be one of the most important part of our daily lives!
The Manila Food and Wine Festival positions the Filipino as Global Culinary Revolutionists. Why not? It is only in the Philippines where every other person you meet either cooks great food, peddles fantastic dishes, or loves terrific treats with or without occasions to speak of.
Filipino chefs just brews and overflows with talents!
The Manila Food and Wine Festival 2013—with the theme: Cooking Revolution 2013—is spearheaded by the Culinary Education Foundation founded by Annie Pascual-Guerrero -- a cooking revolutionist herself.
Check the official website of Manila Food and Wine Festival: http://www.mfwf.ph